Last Updated: February 22, 2023
1.1 Teero Inc is a registered Delaware Corporation ("Teero," "we," "our," or "us").
1.2 Teero operates the www.teero.com website, which provides information about our products and services and allows users to contact us and sign up for information and updates about our products and services and to sign up for, or book a demo of, our products and services (the "Teero Website").
2. Your relationship with us
2.3 If you sign up for our products or services, we will enter into a separate agreement with you which will set out the terms and conditions upon which you may access and use such products or services.
3. Information about you
4. Your rights to use the Teero Website
4.1 The Teero Website is intended for business to business use and is not suitable for use by individuals in their personal capacities.
4.3 Your right to use the Teero Website is personal to you and you are not allowed to give this right to any other person. Your right to use the Teero Website does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the Teero Website.
- not to copy, or attempt to copy any portion of the Teero Website;
- not to give or sell or otherwise make available any portion of the Teero Website to anybody else;
- not to change, or attempt to change any portion of the Teero Website in any way; and
- not to look for or access the code of any portion of the Teero Website that we have not expressly published publicly for general use.
4.5 You agree that all confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Teero Website belong to us or the people who have licenced those rights to us.
5. Your content
5.1 You confirm that any images, text or information that you upload to the Teero Website, including any feedback or comments that you submit to us (collectively, your "User Content") will not breach the Rules of Acceptable Use. You agree that any intellectual property rights (whether known or hereinafter created) contained in any feedback, ideas or comments you submit to us will be owned and available for exploitation by Teero, without the need for any payment or royalty to you.
6. Rules of Acceptable Use
6.2 When using the Teero Website you must not:
- copy and/or distribute any content on the Teero Website;
- give any false or misleading information, impersonate any person or hire or attempt to hide your identity;
- advocate, promote or engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct, including any criminal activity, fraud or money laundering, or conduct that causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, invalid data or other material which could harm the Teero Website;
- use any automated system, including without limitation "robots", "spiders" or "offline readers" to access the Teero Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Teero Website than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Teero Website;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
7. Ending our relationship
7.3 We may also withdraw the Teero Website at any time.
7.4 Nothing in this paragraph 7 affects any legal rights you may have under the law of the country in which you are resident.
8.1 We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
9. Links to third party websites and information
10. Our liability/responsibility to you
10.1 Certain features of the Teero Website may rely on networks and connections that are beyond our control. As we do not own or operate such third-party networks, we cannot be responsible for them in any way.
10.2 We shall not be responsible to you for any claims arising out of the provision of the Teero Website. The Teero Website, and all content on the Teero Website is provided for informative purposes only and on an "as available" and "as is" basis. This means that:
- we are unable to promise that your use of the Teero Website will be uninterrupted, secure, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations;
- we do not promise that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Teero Website (or any content available to view or download on the Teero Website) is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- information about our products and services that is made available through the Teero Website may change as we continue to develop these products and services.
10.5 The above does not affect your rights under the applicable law of the country in which you are a resident, including our responsibility to you for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
11. Resolving disputes
11.1 If you have a dispute with us relating to the Teero Website, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
11.2 In the unlikely event that we have not been able to resolve a dispute informally, we will discuss and agree with you on the most effective way of resolving our dispute.
12. Changes to the Teero Website
12.1 We are constantly updating and improving the Teero Website as our products and services develop. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviors and the way people use the Internet and the Teero Website.
12.2 In order to do this, we may need to update, reset, stop offering and/or supporting a particular part of the Teero Website, or feature relating to the Teero Website ("changes to the Teero Website"). These changes to the Teero Website, which may occur with or without prior notice, may affect certain features and content available through the Teero Website, including deleting and/or removing such content and features.
13. Changes to the documents
13.2 Every time you wish to use the Teero Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
14. Documents that apply to our relationship with you
16. Contact, feedback and complaints